İngilizce 2 – Test 42015-1. Dönem
Deniz hasn’t seen her father _________ she was born.
- A) ever
- B) for
- C) since
- D) never
Ali and Zeynep are interested in environment. They have collected all these interesting stones _________ .
- A) himself
- B) themselves
- C) herself
- D) yourselves
In some school in Turkey students _________ wear school uniforms nowadays.
- A) mustn’t
- B) couldn’t
- C) shouldn’t
- D) don’t have to
Amasya is _________ than Ankara.
- A) the most crowded
- B) most crowded
- C) less crowded
- D) crowded
Yesterday _________ I met Ali at the cafe, he was drinking something with his friends.
- A) Why
- B) while
- C) Where
- D) When
What would you do if you _________ rich as Richy Rich.
- A) was
- B) were
- C) Did
- D) Are
How about _________ in a tent in a forest?
- A) staying
- B) stay
- C) to stay
- D) stayed
My mother _________ “Babam ve Oğlum” several times but she will watch it again and again if it is on TV.
- A) will watch
- B) was watching
- C) has watched
- D) have watched
When it _________ to rain, I _________ in the garden.
- A) began / was working
- B) begins / am working
- C) began / am working
- D) begins / was working
Fatih is a _________ driver. He obeys traffic rules and he drives his car ________.
- A) careful / careful
- B) careful / carefully
- C) carefully / carefully
- D) carefully / careful
Tuna will come to Graduation Ceremony, _________?
- A) is he
- B) will he
- C) does he
- D) won’t he
A: Why do you buy so many fruits?
B: Because my children like _________ fruits very much.
- A) eating
- B) eat
- C) ate
- D) to eat
A: Mother, I have been looking for my school bag for an hour. I can’t find it. _________ did you put it?
B: Under your bed.
- A) Where
- B) How
- C) What
- D) Which
A: Have you _________ been to Amasya. It is a very historical city.
B: No, _________ .
- A) ever / ever
- B) ever / never
- C) never / ever
- D) never / never
A: How long have you collected these stamps, sir?
- A) In twenty years.
- B) Twenty years ago.
- C) Twenty years later.
- D) For more than twenty years.
B: It is cold and snowy. You should take on your coat.
- A) Where will you go for holiday?
- B) What is the matter with you?
- C) How is the weather out?
- D) How is it going?
I miss my mother too much. I wish ________.
- A) she is with me.
- B) she were with me.
- C) she will be with me.
- D) she has been with me.
Aşağıda verilen cümle seçeneklerden hangisi ile tamamlanamaz?
If you want to lose weight, _________
- A) you shouldn’t get something after 8 pm.
- B) you should do sports regularly.
- C) you shouldn’t eat fast food.
- D) you should sleep too much.
Aşağıda verilen cümlenin edilgen (passive) halini işaretleyiniz.
“The students broke the door of the classroom.”
- A) The door of the classroom is broken by the student.
- B) The door of the classroom was breaking the students.
- C) The door of the classroom was broken by the students.
- D) The door of the classroom is breaking the student.
Aşağıda verilen cümlenin Türkçe karşılığını işaretleyiniz.
“I prefer staying at home than going out at the weekends.”
- A) Hafta sonları evde oturmayı dışarı çıkmaya tercih ederim.
- B) Hafta sonları dışarı çıkmayı evde oturmaya tercih ederim.
- C) Hafta sonları hiç dışarı çıkmam.
- D) Hafta sonları evde oturmayı hiç sevmem.