İngilizce 7 – Test 52015-2. Dönem
The young man is keen _________ riding bicycle.
I’m not afraid _________ dogs.
- A) about
- B) with
- C) for
- D) of
David asked Tom _________ he had any time.
I haven’t ridden a motorbike _________ I was fifteen.
- A) for
- B) since
- C) just
- D) yet
Have you _________ seen a lizard?
- A) recently
- B) lately
- C) never
- D) ever
You must have a rest. You have been working _________ .
- A) Tomorrow
- B) nowadays
- C) all day
- D) Yesterday
This project is _________ from the previous ones.
- A) responsible
- B) different
- C) worried
- D) proud
Wake up! You’ll be _________ work.
- A) fond of
- B) good at
- C) late for
- D) familiar with
You must be _________ your bad behaviours.
- A) similar to
- B) ashamed of
- C) crazy about
- D) interested in
My mum _________ me to open the window.
- A) spoke
- B) thought
- C) said
- D) told
When I got there, the children _________ playing in the garden.
- A) had been
- B) have been
- C) will be
- D) Are
My mother has never _________ a foreign country before.
- A) to be repaired
- B) visits
- C) visited
- D) visiting
Your hands are dirty. What have you been _________ ?
- A) do
- B) Did
- C) done
- D) doing
My father had _________ me some money before I left home.
- A) giving
- B) given
- C) gave
- D) give
Ali: “We may go to the party.”
Ali said that they _________ go to the party.
- A) might
- B) would
- C) could
- D) had to
Özlem: “I’m going to fly to Antalya tomorrow.”
Özlem said that she was going to fly to Antalya _________ .
- A) the following week
- B) the previous month
- C) the year before
- D) the next day
When they went home, it was empty. _________ .
- A) Somebody had robbed them
- B) I had done a serious mistake
- C) Our car had broken down suddenly
- D) We had known each other for years
Tom was out of breath. _________ .
- A) He is washing the car
- B) He had been running
- C) He has been swimming
- D) He will be playing football
Serhat: “I’ve seen this film before.”
Serhat said that _________ .
- A) he had seen that film before
- B) he was going to see a new film
- C) he would see that film with friends
- D) he could see the film at the cinema
Cem: “Where will you go at the weekend?”
Cem asked me _________ .
- A) how much money I could spend for the gift
- B) how many lessons I had got that semester
- C) what I had done the previous day
- D) where I would go at the weekend