1 – Test 142018-2. Dönem
Emma : Hi, what is your name?
James : Hi, ___________.
- fine thanks
- my name is James
- I am from London
- I am fifteen years old
George : ___________?
Elaine : I am twelve years old.
- How are you
- How old are you
- Where are you from
- What is your occupation
Mel : How many brothers do you have?
Tim : I _________ two brothers.
Steve : What _________ is Robert?
Carol : He is English.
________ sisters have you got?
Edward : _________ ?
Andrea : She is medium height and slim.
- How old is Julia
- What does Bella look like
- Is Olivia a teacher
- Has Heidi got long dark hair
Richard : Excuse me! ___________?
Jackson : Go ahead about 200 metres and turn left; it is on your left.
- How can I get to the police station
- How many brothers do you have
- What do you have in your bag
- What are you going to do
Amanda is _________ student in the class.
- as hardworking as
- hardworking than
- more hardworking
- the most hardworking
A cheetah is _________ an elephant.
- faster than
- the fastest
My grades from English are ________ the ones from History.
- better than
- the best
The cat is _________ the box.
The girl is _________ the tree.
Tina : ___________?
Anna :My favourite movie is Star Wars series.
- What’s your favourite movie
- How do you go to the cinema
- How many movies do you have
- What are your leisure time activities
Thomas : ___________?
Nicole : I prefer comedy movies. I think they are fun.
- How can we go to the cinema
- Do you invite your friends to your party
- What can we learn from a documentary
- Do you prefer to watch comedy or action movies
________ about getting a cup of coffee?
Darren : Why don’t we play football after school?
Melinda : Of course, ___________.
- I‘m too busy today
- I have another plan
- I would love to do that
- I’m sorry but I can’t
Catherina enjoys _________ in the sea.
It is ___________.
- half past ten
- ten past eleven
- quarter to eleven
- ten past five
Susan : _________ ?
Sally : At seven o’clock.
- What time do you get up
- What kind of films does Amy like
- Where do you have your breakfast
- How often do you brush your teeth
Tabloda (I) ve (II) ile gösterilen boşluklara gelebilecek olan ifadeleri işaretleyiniz.
I <------> II
- Egypt <------> Dutch
- Italy <------> German
- Spain <------> Russian
- Albania <------> Finnish